A glowing skin speaks from a mile away. It is not uncommon to see a lady with a clear, beautiful skin get stared at as people wonder what her beauty care secret is.
Luckily, every woman can get a glowing skin, using the right products for your skin and you can also get this in a much shorter time span than you think.
If you want a beautiful skin, there are tons of products you can make use of, most gotten easily from your local beauty store. However, most people prefer organic skin care products as these contain very little or no chemicals and are less likely to react and cause harm.
One of such products I have seen used with such great result is the Organic Herbal Soap. It gives that great skin you crave and the ingredients are also readily available.
Organic Herbal Soap Recipe
Here are the ingredients you’d be needing for your organic soap:
- 2 Teaspoons Oat
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1 Large Carrot
- A Handful of Moringa Plant
- A Handful Neem Plant
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon
Herbal Soap Making Directions
You’d be needing a juice extractor to get the juice out of your carrot.
Here’s how you’ll go about making your herbal soap:
- In a small pot, place moringa and neem plants, add half a cup of water and bring to boil. Once sufficiently boiled, strain the liquid into a cup and allow cool for 30 minutes.
- Next, blend your oats until it becomes a finely smooth powder. Also keep this aside.
- In another bowl, combine your honey, lemon juice, and turmeric and stir until smooth. Also keep this aside.
- For the last ingredient, using your juice extractor, extract the juice from the carrot into a bowl.
- The last step in your herbal soap making process is to combine all ingredients and stir until well-mixed.
- You can use this organic soap twice daily for the first few days to speed up it’s effect on your skin and then reduce the frequency to once daily until you get your desired result.
- This organic soap is quite potent due to the presence of lemon and might make you lighter than you’d like if used too often for too long.
What Makes this Herbal Soap Very Effective
This organic soap contains quite a few choice ingredients that all combine to rid your skin of impurities and make it glow.
Here are the ingredients contained in it and their benefits:
Carrot has a moderate amount of vitamin C which is great for the skin. It helps protect the skin from the harmful free radicals it gets exposed to and also speeds up recovery when your skin does get exposed to these harmful agents.
It will also clear blemishes and scars over time to give you that glowing skin.
Honey is a natural antibacterial and antioxidant product that works great as a skincare product.
The antibacterial and antioxidant properties of honey will clear acne, slow down aging, and give you a complexion boost.
This is one product that can be used as a stand-alone skincare product to still give you that beautiful, glowing skin.
Read More: How to Remove Blackheads Using Egg
As a skincare product, oat carries out quite a few functions, some of which are:
- reversing the damage done by exposure to the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- reducing inflammation and clearing skin blemishes like eczema and psoriasis.
- moisturizing your skin for that glowing skin effect.
Lemon has been used as a skin brightening product for centuries. It’s another product that’s high in vitamin C and also contains citric acid which gives it that skin brightening property.
Yet another product with a high vitamin C content is moringa. It’s also antibacterial, which makes it a good option for cleaning and brightening the skin.
It will also boost your collagen production which in turn helps keep wrinkles and fine lines away.
Glowing Skin Food You Should Eat
If you want to speed up your journey to that beautiful skin, here are some good food for skin you should eat:
- Organic Eggs
- Sweet Potatoes
- Grape seed Oil
- Fatty Fish (like salmon, mackerel, and herring) as these are high in omega-3 fatty acids.