Low Sperm Count: This Amazing Secret will Boost Your Man’s Sperm Count in 30 Days or Less
Low sperm count is a very common problem. A vast number of men; both young and middle-aged suffer from it. To be specific, research places this figure at an estimated 15 – 20% of men in their prime who suffer from low sperm count.
Since low sperm cunt usually does not present with physical symptoms, a lot of men are usually unaware they have gis reproductive problem and don’t get to until they are actively trying to bear children as low sperm count has no prior symptoms
There’s a lot about sperm count, its volume and health every one should know about and how you can boost your man’s in 30 days or less.
Here are Some Sperm Facts You Should Know Beforehand
- A man releases about 200 million sperms per ejaculate and need at least 20 million to be considered fertile.
- Being obese places a man at risk of developing low sperm count. It also affects the quality and quantity of your sperms.
- There’s also been a 35% or more decline in the sperm count of men the world over.
- You are said to have a low sperm count if you release less than 15 million sperms per milliliter.
- Low sperm count occurs in severity, with the most severe being azoospermis where the man has zero sperm count in his ejaculate.
- Having a low sperm count doesn’t mean you can’t conceive, it simply means your chances are reduced.
- Your sperm count is usually determined through a semen analysis test.
- Low sperm count can be cured and here there tons of treatments available including surgery, weight loss, lifestyle habit adjustments, and a diet change.
Low Sperm Count Causes
There are quite a few low sperm count causes and a man may be unlucky to be guilty of more than one.
- He smoke – a little or a lot.
- He wears clothes that are right around your crotch region regularly.
- He takes alcohol, regularly.
- He gets exposed to harmful chemicals or environmental toxins.
- He’s on steroids or anti-depressants.
- He engages in sterenous exercises.
- He takes drugs like mariruana or opiates.
- He’s had one STD or the other.
- He’s been diagnosed with hormonal imbalance.
- His genitals gets exposed to extreme heat (from laptops or saunas regular)
- He’s been diagnosed of varicocele or tumors
- His testicular veins are blocked, making it hard for semen to pass through.
- He has undescended testicles.
- He has inherited chromosomal abnormalities
- He experiences retrograde ejaculation where the semen and sperm goes into the bladder instead of out into the vagina.
- You have antibodies that attack his sperms.
These are some of the likely reasons a man could suddenly get diagnosed with this problem
Low Sperm Count Symptoms
As earlier said, low sperm count symptoms sometimes do not present, which makes the man believe he is perfectly fine reproductive-wise.
However, in cases where they exist, here are some low count symptoms you should look out for:
- Low libido
- Difficulty maintaining an erection
- Pains in your groin region
- Lumps in your groin region
- Decreased on facial or body hair
Low Sperm Count Treatment
Now the secret recipe to cure your man’s low sperm count.
This treatment is pretty simple. All you need is a change in diet to get those swimmers multiples and active again.
Here are 30 foods to boost your sperm count:
- Dark chocolate
- Goji Berries
- Citrus fruits
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Zinc rich foods
- Lots of Water
- Fruit Salad
- Fish (salmon, cod and haddock)
- Beef liver
- Food Supplements
Here are things to avoid in trying to boost your low sperm count:
- Quit smoking and excessive drinking.
- Avoid clothing that are right around your crotch.
- Treat Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), if any.
- Go easy on the exercise.
- Avoid extreme stress
- Reduce prescription drugs like certain antibiotics, antiinflammatory drugs, anti-androgen drugs, corticosteroid, and anabolic steroids when trying to boost your sperm count.
- Drink lots and lots of water to stay hydrated.
- Drink less coffee (less than three cups daily).
- Eat foods rich in folate and zinc like legumes, nuts and seeds, eggs, leafy greens, bananas, asparagus, beefs,Brussels sprouts, shellfish, dairy and whole grains.
- Get moderate exercise regularly.
- Go on supplements like calcium and vitamin D
- Go on herbal supplements like fenugreek and ashwaganda.
- Eat antioxidant-rich foods
- Get a sexual release regularly.
Keep your testicles under fairly cool temperature. Heat is bad for your sperm health which means you should go easy on saunas and hot tubs.
Do these and watch those little guys shoot up in no time!