An itching vaginal is very uncomfortable, not to mention painful. However, with the right remedy or combination of home remedies, you can have it cleared; completely gone in no time.
Hey guys, welcome to my blog. I love researching; finding out facts or solution to existing problems.
Today I’m going to be sharing with you some natural, homemade solutions you can use to stop an itching vaginal caused by an overgrowth of yeast.
First off, let me say that if you have an itching vaginal you should have it checked out to be sure it is a yeast infection and get the corresponding treatment. However, if you aren’t a fan of orthodox medicine like me, here are 8+ homemade remedies that can bring you quick relief and healing for your itching vaginal:
Read Also: 5 Natural Remedies to Tighten a Loose Vagina
Eight Itching Vaginal Home Remedies for Quick Relief
First on the list is yogurt. Yogurt is a great remedy for an Itching vaginal as it is a probiotic and contains a lot of nutrients. It also contains the live bacterial lactobacillus acidophillus which can help restore the natural acidic balance of your vagina.
Since a yeast infection is caused by an overgrowth of the ‘bad bacteria’ in your vagina, this restoration will eliminate the problem to bring you relief.
Some other health conditions it can cure include colon cancer, lactose intolerance, and constipation.
Garlic is antibacterial and antibiotic which is just what you need to cure your itching vaginal.
- Squeeze out the juice from a garlic bulb.
- Add a teaspoon of vitamin E oil to dilute. – Apply this directly to your vagina for 5-10 minutes.
- Do this daily until you get relief from the itch.
Pure organic Coconut Oil
Here is another great homemade remedy for quick relief. Coconut oil is antimicrobial and won’t just bring relief from the itch, it will also boost your immune system.
- Using a cotton ball, apply this oil over your vagina region and let it dry out.
- For a more effective result, soak a tampon in coconut oil and insert into your vagina for a few hours.
While vitamin C is not a direct treatment for itching vaginal, it has the important benefit of being able to boost the immune system and an active immune can ward off or fight off infections. This treatment can be taken solely or alongside any other treatment of your choice.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is acidic and can help balance your PH levels, which is just what to need.
- Pour one half cup in your bath water and soak in it for 15-20 minutes.
Repeat daily until you get relief.
Honey comes in handy for a lot of ailments and is also a very potent remedy against almost all sorts of itching vaginal diseases, including those caused by an overgrown amount of yeast.
You can also use pure, organic honey to relieve the itching. Simply apply this to your nether region for 30 minutes and then rinse off.
Tea Tree Oil
This will bring you instant relief while it cures the underlying condition.
Apply it to your vagina and let it dry. Leave for 10-15 minutes then wash off.
Carrying out a sitz bath is yet another remedy that will bring you instant relief. Simply dilute one tablespoon of table salt in 1-2 cups of water and sit in this for 5-10 minutes. Repeat until the itch goes completely.
Some Other Itching Vaginal Home Remedies You Could also Check Out Include
- Wear cotton, or loose-fitting underwear at this time so your vagina is not further irritated.
- As much as the urge to itch persists, do not to give in to it as this will only cause your vagina further irritation.
- Drink a whole lot of water during this time.
- Avoid or limit your alcohol intake.
- Avoid sugar and processed foods as much as possible.
- Lastly, avoid sex temporarily to prevent inflammation and further irritation.
While these remedies have been proven to be effective time and time again, you should see a health provider if the itching persists.