How to Make Crispy Sweet Potato Chips
If you’re wondering how to make crispy sweet potato chips, here is a simple remedy that will help you achieve that in little or no time
Making potatoes chips is about the easiest food you can prepare (or fry in this case). Depending on how many people you are making the chips for, it is something you can have ready in one hour or less. So how do you start? Firstly you would need to assemble your ingredients and equipments and here are the items you’ll be needing:
Here’s how you can go about making your potato chips
Ingredients for Making Your Crispy Sweet Potato Chips
– 3 – 4 Large Sweet Potato Tubers
– Vegetable Oil
– Salt to Taste
– Paper Towels
1. Peel potatoes and wash in clean water.
2. Next, cut into thin slices and place in a bowl.
3. Boil water and pour into the bowl. Add your salt at this point and allow steep for 5 – 10 minutes.
4. Next, place a frying pan or sauce pan on medium heat and heat up a little oil.
5. Strain the potatoes a little at a time and fry until crispy.
6. Next, take off heat, place the paper towels in a bowl and scoop the crispy potatoes into this.
7. The paper towel will act to drain every oil from the potato, leaving it extra crispy.
8. At this point, transfer crispy potatoes into a bowl and enjoy!
Your crispy potato chips can be eaten lone as a snack or along with other meals.