As women, we can always do with a little more helpful tips to make our lives easier. That said, here are 31 helpful tips that should bring more joy into your life as a woman.
1. Cultivate a good savings habit. You never know when you’ll need it.
2. Have a solid investment that’s growing even when you’re sleeping.
4. Invest in yourself by undergoing that course or acquiring that book.
5. Stop trying to impress people. People really don’t care all that much.
6. Build an emergency fund. You might need it sooner than you expect.
7. Even though the kids are important, do not neglect yourself. You have to be alive and healthy to give them the best care.
Read Also: 21 Ways to Prepare and Eat Yam
8. Wash your fash often. This just might be all the beauty regime you need.
9. Never go to bed with your makeup. This just ages you faster than you know.
10. Invest in some good pairs of jeans. Jeans are durable and very versatile.
11. Have at least one black pant and a black gown. They will save you tons.
12. Wear sunscreen daily, whether its sunny or not as even clouds can have a little bit if UV rays.
To make it easier to remember, use skincare products (creams and makeups) with Sunscreen Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15.
13. Aloe vera is your best friend (useful as a beautifier, blemish elimination, or to ease burn pain). Having a pot growing in your house will do you a world of good.
14. Your skin is not as forgiving in your 30s and 40s as it was in your 20s. You might need to do away with some habits while picking up others.
15. Cleanse, tone, and moisturize often. Your skin will thank you for it.
16. Eat breakfast always, especially if you’re trying to lose weight. It saves you having to binge later to make up.
17. Eats lots of fruits and veggies. Your skin shows its appreciation for this by being healthy and glowing.
18. Exercise daily for at least 30 minutes. It keeps you fit and healthy.
19. Carry out regular breast examinations. Many breast cancer cases have been caught and nipped in time this way before they escalated out of control.
20. Your metabolism slows down a little from your 30s, so eat foods richer in vitamins and other helpful nutrients.
21. Crash dieting or severely restricting your dating as a means of losing weight do more harm than good and aren’t maintainable. Sooner than later you pick the weight right back up.
22. Sleep more. Getting 7-8 hours uninterrupted sleep each night will leave you feeling restful and staying healthy.
23. Make your doctor your best friend and keep in touch.
24. Don’t chase boys. If he truly likes you, he’ll make the move. If he doesn’t , he’s not that into you. Don’t make excuses for him.
25. If you can’t stand the heat, don’t enter the kitchen. Avoid dating men you’re in the same extra curricular activities with in the event something goes wrong.
26. If he can’t compromise to make the relationship work (like you’re also doing), then you might want to reconsider your choice of a partner.
27. Never put up with words or actions that belittle you. Nine times out of ten, this habit doesn’t change.
28. If he makes you compete to win his attention, then he really isn’t worth the time. Everyone deserves to be loved solely.
29. Don’t try to change a guy. The desire to change should come from him.
30. Don’t try to be someone else, just because you want a guy to like and date you. Be you all the time. That’s the best gift you can give yourself.
31. Never spend too much time crying over a failed relationship. Learn from it and move on.